HolidayGo – Content Removal Policy
WinHelp Ltd. ("WinHelp") respects the intellectual property rights of others, as well as their right to good name, right to privacy and any other applicable right (the "Rights") and requests the users of its Services to do the same. If you believe that certain content/work, which appears on Our online Services at www.HolidayGo.com (the "Services" and the "Website", respectively), infringes upon your Rights, you may send WinHelp a written notification, stating the location of the content/work claimed to be infringing of your rights.
Upon your notification, WinHelp may remove or disable access to any such content/work.
To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the content/work claimed to be infringed via using the Website, or if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
(3) Identification of the content/work that is claimed to infringe or to be the subject of infringing activity and that access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WinHelp to locate such content/work, including the exact URI (Uniform resource Identifier);
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit WinHelp to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use or appearance of the content/work in the manner complained of is in infringement of your Rights and that the information in the notification is accurate;
Following receipt of your communication, WinHelp may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content which was displayed on the Website, as WinHelp deems necessary. WinHelp may also provide the registered user who uploaded the allegedly infringing content with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you directly and communicate with you regarding your notification.
You may submit a counter notification to WinHelp. To be effective, your counter notification must be a written communication provided to us that includes substantially the following:
(1) Your physical or electronic signature;
(2) Identification of the content/work to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content/work appeared before access to it was disabled.
(3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content/work was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content/work to be disabled;
(4) Your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
After receipt of a counter notification, WinHelp will promptly provide the person who submitted the claimed content removal notification with a copy of the counter notification, and will inform that person that WinHelp will replace the removed content/work, or cease disabling access to that material.
WinHelp will then replace the removed content/work and cease disabling access to it between 10 to 14 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless WinHelp first receives notice from the person who notified WinHelp of the claimed infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the registered user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the content/work on WinHelp's system or Website.
WinHelp may deny or cancel any individual use of the Website, or terminate your user account, if WinHelp determines in its sole discretion that you are a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once or a user that his or her uploaded content/work was removed from the Website more than once. WinHelp may decide, at its sole discretion that a sufficient reason exists for the immediate termination of your account for any reason, at any time. In these cases WinHelp may terminate your account immediately. WinHelp may notify you that it canceled your account by sending a message to the e-mail address that you provided during the registration process. Such notification will come into effect immediately.
You can send any notification by using Our contact details hereunder:
Address P.O. Box 5182 Herzeliya Israel.
Last revised on: May 2011.